A person who desires to join Trinity Baptist Church may do so in any of these ways:
- By profession of faith in Jesus Christ and for believer’s baptism by.
- By transfer of membership from another Baptist church, having
- already professed faith in Jesus Christ and having been baptized
- by immersion.
- By statement of prior conversion and baptism by immersion in a
- church which practices believer’s baptism.
- By proxy, when the one desiring membership, according to one of
- the conditions above cannot be presented for valid reasons.
Trinity Baptist Church believes that the New Testament teaches that church membership is expressed in the following ways:
- Faithful participation in worship services
- Faithful participation in Bible Study or a small group
- Regular and generous giving to support the church’s ministry,
- recognizing the tithe (10%) as a guideline for giving
- Meaningful service to the Lord and to others through the exercise
- of spiritual gifts and abilities
- Ministry to others in Christian love